mardi, mai 06, 2008

Reorganization's on hold

It has recently come to my attention that I've accidentally abandoned some (formerly) essential practices. The most important one that I think is really worth a mention is my ex-ritual of taking some time each week to hang upside down and look at the world around me from that position. The point was to remember perspective and its effects on... everything. I'm not sure when exactly I stopped, but the habit has since dissipated into sheer memory.

I wonder whether taking my ritual back up could help me come to terms with the galloping approach of: having to exchange goodbyes with multiple people I care a lot about, a ton of reflection, and the excitement of the rest of my life?

... I am stuck in my attempt to write a paper for a topic that I almost like way too much . Perhaps hanging upside down will help with that, too, and I'll actually come near conveying something to someone. :)